Life of a systematist, nomad, and double Ph.D (or a look into the mind of someone who is questionably sane).

07 April 2020

1855 out for a walk
2050 Hanging with the parentals
2221 Watching Dodgers/Giants
0048 Recording my lecture

Fact- this is from a while ago but i was reminded of it again- the chemical in posion ivy that causes the reaction lasts forever.  People working with museum specimens from the 1800s will react to specimens they are sensitive.

Food- burgers, apple turnovers for dessert

Woke up for discussion group, then worked on my transcriptions in the hammock since the weather was pretty nice.  I also spent some time designing a logo for my fantasy bird team- since we are the Social Distancing Flycatchers I took a couple Social Flycatacher pictures and then cartooned them.  Since my surface is in Texas I used powerpoint.  Overall i was happy with how they turned out.  Then i scaled them to be 6 feet apart.  The hardest part of the whole perpetration was getting it to look ok on our team ebird profile since it changes the dimensions of the pictures a bit. 



No comments: