Life of a systematist, nomad, and double Ph.D (or a look into the mind of someone who is questionably sane).

02 April 2020

1428 working on my lecture transcription in my hammock
1936 working on the transcription
2109 finishing dinner
2349 working on the transcription and watching the Yankees/Angels game

Food: Meat Stew (it had beans so can't be chili)

Fact:After water, cement is the world’s second-most consumed material.


The weather was a bit chilly, but if you were in the sun and out of the wind it was pretty reasonable.  Had an ornithology zoom lunch was fun, always good seeing everyone.  I decided to set my hammock up and lounge in it while editing my lecture transcript.  Once i figured out how to use the trunk straps with my hammock i was pretty amazed at how easy it was to set up.  Went for a walk, had dinner, and watched the yankees come from behind victory over the angesls.  Then I had to rerecord my lecture, which took unitl 4am. So I just set it up to record and figured father could pull it off when he woke up.  Turns out he also likes detection probability. 

No comments: