Life of a systematist, nomad, and double Ph.D (or a look into the mind of someone who is questionably sane).

31 March 2020

1851 Working on the transcript of my lecture
2028 dinner
2146 Working on the transcript of my lecture
0238 Recording the lecture and lounging with the critters

Food: Key Lime pie

Fact: Iowa was almost home to an indoor rainforest back in the early 2000's.  The same guy that designed the Chattanooga aquarium was involved with designing this structure.  Federal money was appropriated but eventually the people in town decided this wasn't such a great idea for the 200+ million it was going to cost.  It didn't help the formal annoucment occurted on 10 September 2001.

I discovered the recording I had done the night before was garbled.  Since there was no way I would be able to do a lecture again that soon after doing it the first time father and I transcribed all the slides and I rerecorded them.  It was not really fun.  It also meant no baseball game today because I was working on the transcriptions and recordings until after 3am. 

No comments: