Life of a systematist, nomad, and double Ph.D (or a look into the mind of someone who is questionably sane).

10 July 2006

So the internet is a bit unreliable here at the otel (the m is missing on the sign). But hey, normally we dont get internet at all so any bit is nice. Internet was finally back up today so that was exciting. Since the last post weve been out to the site 10 times or so, went to Caralsbad Caverns for a few hours, and I've set up 4 malaise traps up in the davis mountians. We went to ft davis today- got ice cream at the caboose as always. It rained pretty good down there and on the way back. We havent gotten rain to speak of since we got birds, but knock on wood we might get some momentarily. Pictures to follow once I find my usb cord which has gone missing as have my forcepts. Must tear apart my room for those.

No comments: