Life of a systematist, nomad, and double Ph.D (or a look into the mind of someone who is questionably sane).

20 May 2006

Hopefully i've just had my ER visit for the trip. Nice to get it out of the way before leaving. I got bit by my grandparents dog (ugliest most annoying dog ive ever met) a few years ago and the scar started bubbling a few days ago. This morning a chunk of it came off and I had a pocket deep enough to stick a #3 insect pin into about .5in before hitting flesh. Figured if im going to the tropics thats probabily not a good idea- can you say absecess waiting to happen and my ento bff made me go see a doctor. So now im on some hardcore antibiotics, but the good news is theres apperntly no interaction with alcohol, definatly a good thing. Thats all for now, T-30hrs

No comments: